Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Shrek Forever... Odd?


My friend Abby and I went to see Shrek Forever After (or Shrek: The Final Chapter) tonight and all I have to say is.... uh huh. I think it was a really bad way to end a series like Shrek and I'm a HUGE Shrek fan... I guess you can call me a "Shreek". Get it? Shrek + geek = Shreek!
I think that Shrek Forever After should have a been similar to Shrek the Third; the takeover, the huge battle, and the big happy ending. This was rather depressing. It was too much of Shrek moaning and groaning about how he isn't a big bad ogre any more... BORING! I didn't start this blog to do a full out movie review; however, I think if it was jammed in the middle of the series it would have been "okay", but as the culmination it stunk!

No comments:

Post a Comment