Thursday, May 27, 2010

The Next Eclipse Should be on July 11... But it's not...?

Okay so here's my view of the Twilight Saga: I think the books are boring, but I LOVE the movies. June 30th is the release date for the third installment, Eclipse, of the Twilight Saga.
I have to admit that I was a little creeped out by the trailer... I saw vampires attacking people in dark alleys... And of course they had to use the famous line: "It's starting". Seriously though, couldn't they have picked a better line for the fact that a bunch of vampires are coming to get them???... The creepiest part is when they vampires emerge from the water. SO CREEPY!!

Of course on top of all of this we have the Bella-Edward-Jacob love triangle... Then again, not really, because Bella told Jacob in New Moon that she would always pick Edward over him...

Okay so what is it with this vampire, Jane (Dakota Fanning)? She's SOOOO obnoxious! She just stands there and controls people with her powers and says really annoying things like "Decisions, decisions". It's like chica, let's be realistic, the only thing that makes you threatening is your power... Other than that, I think the Volturi would have made Jane-kabobs out of you a long time ago.
And for crying out loud! When are they going to off this bitch, Victoria?

Here it is:

No comments:

Post a Comment